Working With ZARETTI Consulting
How I Deliver Creative Services and Solutions Internationally.
As a consultant/freelancer I've delivered solutions, websites and consulting for some pretty large global companies like Sodexo and Flowdry. I've provided onsite and offsite IT support for UK companies and government projects, for example the Ordinance Survey's NSG/NLPG projects. I've supported individuals, small businesses, charities and schools in the UK, Spain, Italy, USA and India. I've filmed in Peru, Japan, Scotland, Italy, France and eastern Europe and edited videos for clients in the USA, Asia and Europe. With clients located all over the world and locally too, I'm experienced at making it easy for you to contact and work with me. My clients know they can call me anytime and through Skype, email, file sharing and other collaborative technologies, I'm easily able to provide my services wherever you are.
- Clients can contact me directly via one of my contact numbers (mobile or landline available).
- Many clients use Skype, which is freely available and provides file transfer, screen sharing, video conferencing, text and voice chat.
- You can contact me by email or online form.
- I use Dropbox/FTP/ and other services for file sharing.
- I spend most of my time in Italy but when in the UK I usually schedule meetings with clients when needed.
- I'm a British citizen holding two passports and am available to travel to foreign countries for filming, photography and consultation.
Skills, Experience and Technology.
The days of only having access to someone on your doorstep are far behind and you now have more choice. What is important is reliability and ability. As a creative person delivering services and support to an international client base, I embrace working in the digital age. I believe that geographic boundaries are less meaningful, and with many years of proven relevant experience working internationally, I'm able to engage with you, wherever you are so you can benefit from my services.